Friday, August 27, 2010

My first post - here we go, fellow couponers!

Okay guys, this is my first post! I'm really excited about starting this blog, and I'm going to try really hard to keep up with all the great deals out there! I will also have different posts about my shopping trips, what I purchased, what I spent, etc. etc. This is the first time I've done something like this, so bare with me, and if you have any suggestions, deals, feedback - PLEASE SHARE! Eventually (depending on how this goes), I will create a website. I still plan to have a coupon class in September, so be sure to check back frequently for information!

I hope you all find this helpful, and use this as an opportunity to get to know people, save money, and most of all, find a way to be a blessing with all your savings! :)


Let's get started!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment