Friday, August 27, 2010

What I found in my mailbox today!

One of the best things about couponing is this - you get tons of freebies and samples, and you only have to sign up for them, which takes all of 1 minute. As a sidenote, if you do not want to clog up your main email address, I would recommend having at least one other. I have 4 email addresses - and yes, I check and use them all. I have one for couponing (and an extra one for coupons in case the coupon is sent to email), one for my general/main use, and another for my missions stuff. I have them all go to my Blackberry, and I can decide what is worth saving and what I can get rid of. However, be sure to check your email frequently because some deals may end or expire quickly!

Here's what I received in my mailbox today:

* free Biore Facial Cleansing Towelette sample + a coupon for $2 off and $1
* free Your Life Audlt Gummy Vitamin sample + coupon for $2 off (makes for a great deal when they go BOGO - Buy One, Get One - at CVS, Walgreens or Publix), and because they did this sample a couple months ago too, I have 2 coupons!
* $2 any Always purchase (they ran out of samples, so if you submit your information, and they email you and said they do not have anymore, a lot of times they'll send you other stuff!)
* Bath and Body Works coupons - 20% and free item with any purchase
* rebate check for $2.99 (which made for a free Finesse product!)
* JOhn Freida Root Awakening samples of shampoo, conditioner and hair smoother + a coupon for $1 any item
* bag of Cheetos Mighty Zingers + $1/1 coupon



* And this would be considered kind of a light day for me... the other day I had $24.00 in rebate checks in my mailbox PLUS a sample of Kotex pads and tampons, PLUS a pedometer!

No comments:

Post a Comment